Giving yourself time to enter into the stillness is a wonderful way to help you to recharge your energy as well as to link more deeply to your higher wisdom. These retreats begin after a short introduction on arrival, where retreatants have the opportunity to meet one another, then we go into the silence except for necessities.
What types of things will I do on retreat?
- Practice yoga individually
- Read spiritually uplifting books
- Enjoy the local scenery – walks from the Centre to the ocean and through forest trails
- Rest, recuperate and have time for reflection
- Enjoy with others delicious, fresh simple vegetarian food buffet style – salads, grains, soups and rolls, yogurt, fruit and crackers
What are the benefits of coming on retreat?
- To recharge your energy and rest
- To connect more deeply with the spiritual;
- To access your own inner voice – gain insights and more clarity on life’s decisions, situations; to clear blocks and open yourself up to greater creativity and inspiration.
What is the accommodation like?
We have two comfortable cabins which offer a variety of room configurations: from shared accommodation to single rooms. A private room is an additional $15 per night (subject to availability). > view our accomodations
Do I have to follow a religious or spiritual path to come?
No. People from all paths and all walks of life come on retreat, including Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, Atheists and Agnostics. Love and Peace connect us all so why not come and connect?
For upcoming Silent Retreats please see our Course Program.